THe Salon Owners School of Business SESSION 1
Enrollment IS now closed! We will reopen toward the end of summer!
SALON OWNERS! CLICK HERE to join my private Facebook group!
"Nina’s Salon Owner’s School of Business is a wonderful course!! She goes step by step. She spells out the the importance of having the right mindset as a Salon leader. She breaks down each class in away you can understand, as someone who will hopefully open up my own salon one day I found this information INVALUABLE. She gives you a solid frame work to go by. Knowing that opening a salon is a large task, keeping that salon open after 5 years is an even larger task. She gives you the confidence to make your dream come true with the right mindset and hard work."
Maureen M. NJ
Be sure to sign up for my newsletter below, to be notified of early enrollment and introductory rate for my summer session!
TOTAL INVESTMENT: $399
Regular price is $999. Plus you will receive access to my PDF Files for FREE which are valued at $350.
Total value = $1349
Total savings = $950
Salon Owners! Are you feeling stressed? Do you worry about how you will continue to hire new team members and keep them to help you build your business? Do you feel like you are just working to keep your doors open with minimal or no profit? Do you feel like you are running in circles just to keep your salon afloat? If you answered yes to any of these questions this course is just what you need!
If you are ready to make some big changes, implement new strategies, become a better leader for your team, and build the salon business you have always dreamed of, the time is now! You will also learn how much it costs to operate your salon per hour and even per minute. This will help you set your prices properly and help you increase your profit margins.
This 6 week online course will include 1 class each week( you can watch it anytime) that will be jammed packed with information on how to build a succesful salon business! A while back, I asked salon owners what their challenges were within their business, and I listened to every word. Here is what we will learn:
- Leadership- it all starts with you salon owners. Let's set the tone for success within your business.
- Benchmarks and goals- 6 key areas of focus to grow your business
- How to attract and hire strong, focused team members
- Creative ways to attracting new business for your brand with new client promotions, plus how to keep your clients
with referral, loyalty programs,thank you cards, and more.
- Team coaching- How to keep your stylists and build a successful team
- Money management- Profit margins, cash flow ,and budget
- Marketing, email campaigns, clients surveys, social media, in salon specials, and more
- Branding- how to define your who, what, where, and why, so your salon can be a stand out amongst your competitors.
Here is the course schedule:
WEEK 1- For the LOVE of Leadership.
WEEK 2- BE your BRAND
WEEK 3- TEAM with a capital T
WEEK 4- BUILDING your business with BENCHMARKS
WEEK 5- Meet your MARKETING
WEEK 6- Manage that MONEY
"Absolutely love Nina! She is so knowledgeable and always there to help! I have taken her business school on line, it was wonderful with so much info. Nina does a great job with explaining things and making sense of it. I can’t say enough good about her!!" Valerie M, NV