THe Salon Owners School of Business SESSION 1
Enrollment opens January 3, 2018
class startS MOnday, january 22nd
WHO WILL LOVE IT:
- New salon owners
- Seasoned Salon Owners
- Potential Salon Owners
- Independent Artists
Salon Owners! Are you feeling stressed? Do you worry about how you will continue to hire new team members and keep them to help you build your business? Do you feel like you are just working to keep your doors open with minimal or no profit? Do you feel like you are running in circles just to keep your salon afloat? If you answered yes to any of these questions this course is just what you need!
This 6 week online course will include 1 webinar each week( you can watch it anytime) that will be jammed packed with information on how to build a succesful salon business! A while back, I asked salon owners what their challenges were within their business, and I listened to every word. Here is what we will cover:
- Leadership- it all starts with you salon owners. Let's set the tone for success within your business.
- Benchmarks and goals- 6 key areas of focus to grow your business
- How to attract and hire strong, focused team members
- Creative ways to attracting new business for your brand with new client promotions, plus how to keep your clients
with referral, loyalty programs,thank you cards, and more.
- Team coaching- How to keep your stylists and build a successful team
- Money management- Profit margins, cash flow ,and budget
- Marketing, email campaigns, clients surveys, social media, in salon specials, and more
- Branding- how to define your who, what, where, and why, so your salon can be a stand out amongst your competitors
HERE IS THE RUNDOWN!
- Classes start January 22, and enrollment opens January 3rd.
- Once you sign up, you will receive 1 email with your payment receipt, and another email welcoming you to the Salon Owners School Of Business Online Course.
- Starting January 22 and for the following 5 Mondays, each morning, you will receive 1, 30-45 minute webinar with our topic for that week. Not to worry, you can replay each webinar at your leisure.
- At the end of each webinar you will also be given some "homework" or some things I want you to start working on and applying to your business. I will be sure to break down everything step by step for you.
- Throughout the course, you will also receive emails linked to my PDF files such as my handbook, scripts, job descriptions, and more! These are all included for FREE with the price of the course!
- When our 6 week session is completed, I will be hosting a LIVE Q and A webinar, so I can answer any questions you may written down along the way. This will be held on Monday March 5Th at 7PM EST.
You will receive a separate email for the link to that webinar, later on in the course.
Here is the course schedule:
WEEK 1- For the LOVE of Leadership.
WEEK 2- BE your BRAND ss
WEEK 3- TEAM with a capital T
WEEK 4- BUILDING your business with BENCHMARKS
WEEK 5- Meet your MARKETING
WEEK 6- Manage that MONEY
I cannot tell you how excited I am to kick this off! Fill out the form below to be the first to be notified for early enrollment at my introductory rate! Believe me, you will not want to miss out on that! Thank you so much! xo Nina
*Be sure to stayed tuned for session 2 which will roll out in the spring! This will cover: How to transition from a full time stylist behind the chair to a full time business owner with success, how to plan an exit strategy for your business and so much more!