Growing a successful salon business and growing your business behind the chair can be overwhelming at times! So much to do and so little time right?
Whether you are an owner, independent, or commissioned stylist, these 3 C’s can truly help you stay focused on the long term goal of success.
Here are my top 3:
COMMITMENT- be 100% committed to doing whatever it takes to grow yourself and your business! I can commit to:
1. Personal growth and development
2. Taking on Social media as a part time job
3. Taking care of your clients and being focused only on that client while they are in your chair
4. Anything and everything that will help you attract new clients. Even if it means stepping outside of your comfort zone
No matter what you do, be consistent in your approach and your follow through.
1. Social media. Dedicate time once or twice a day to post great content.
2. Referral program . Hand out your cards consistently to every client.
3. Provide a 5 Star experience to every client every single time. Consistency is the key to growth in any and every area of your life.
We are in the people business. Not in the hair business. Your job is to make people look and feel beautiful, inside and out. It’s not all rainbows and butterflies! Clients need your constant care and compassion, especially when they are going through a hard time. When you listen, truly understand your clients needs behind the chair, and give them what they want from a compassionate and caring space.
⭐️YOU ARE GOLDEN. Truly care about everything you do and say, and it will translate through your work and your energy behind the chair. #passion
CLICK HERE TO download my FREE stylist guide to success.
CLICK HERE to download my FREE success guide for salon owners