We all know the power of social media in our industry right? We have the opportunity to reach thousands and thousands of people, and potential clients with one quick post. However, at times it can be overwhelming and some what time consuming. BUT, so worth it. I have discovered some of the coolest apps that will help make your life a little easier, and also help you to increase your engagement on social media. It's all about the content, content, content. These days, quick videos are one of the best ways to attract new clients and increase engagement. So here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!
- QUIK- This app is great for creating 1 minute videos or animated picture videos. They provide different templates and you can add music. Best part... IT's FREE
- HASHTAGS FOR LIKES- OMG! I love this one. You type in your industry or a key word, and it spits out the most popular hashtags. Best part, you copy and paste them into your Instagram post! TIP... please be sure to post your local hashtags as well. Be sure to use your # in a different order for every post.
- OVERVIDEO- This video app is great because it allows you to put text overlay and voice overlay on all of your videos. Remember to keep your videos at just 1 minute for Instagram.
- SLOW FAST- Did you ever wonder how stylists speed up their HOW TO tutorials. Well this app is your ticket. You can upload your video and slow it down or speed it up to your liking.
- ADD MUSIC- This is an app for you to add music to your tutorial video
- CANVA- LOVE THIS! It's a perfect way to create brand consistent ads and banners with your most beautifful photos.
- SPARK POST- My new fav! This app allows you to create automated flyers, posters, and ad pieces, plus it comes with a ton of templates. You can resize for Insta story and facebook and make it all brand consistent.
- RIPL- This is also a great app for making quick movies, automated pictures and quotes. The quality of this app is great and it's very easy to use. Only $9.99 a month.
- FACETUNE- This app is a great way for you to white out the background of all your photos to make your hair color POP!
One last tip. If you have and IPHONE, the portrait setting on the camera is amazing for taking professional-ish photos. Lighting makes a huge difference too! I hope you enjoy some of these apps and it makes social media a little bit more fun, and a lot more effective!